KAVE Inc. hereinafter referred to as KAVE. provides personalized subscription services for members to access
"KAVE content" such as concerts and performance programs streamed to specific Internet-connected TVs,
computers and other devices via the Internet.
1. Signing up and leaving the membership
- 1.1 To become a member of KAVE service, an account can be created through e-mail or Google Interlink sign-up. KAVE membership will continue until it is terminated, and KAVE services require Internet access and KAVE preparation devices to be used.
- 1.3 To become a member of KAVE service, an account can be created through e-mail or Google Interlink Sign-up.
- 1.4 At any time, KAVE membership may be revoked, and access to purchased products is not available upon withdrawal. In addition, we do not provide refunds or credits for some membership period or unviewed Kave content. To cancel, you must go to the "account" page and follow the cancellation instructions, and the account for those who indicate withdrawal from membership will be deleted after a grace period of seven days.
2. Claims and payments
- 2.1 Other expenses, such as charges for KAVE services and possible tax and possible transaction fees associated with the use of the services, will be charged to the amount directed through the "Purchase" page. In some cases, the payment date may change if the payment method has not been successfully settled or if the purchase has been made on a date not included in a particular month. You can check the purchase details through the payment details page on our website.
- 2.2 To use KAVE services, one or more payment methods must be provided for the purchase of goods. Users should be held accountable for the amounts that are not calculated. If the payment is not settled successfully or due to maturity, lack of funds, or other reasons, the user has not cancelled the account, we may suspend the user's access to the service until a valid payment method is successfully claimed. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge users certain fees, such as overseas transaction fees or other fees related to the processing of payment methods. Local tax rates may vary depending on the payment method used. For more information, contact your payment method service provider.
- 2.3 Changes in the price plan. We may change the price of our service and subscription plans. Prices of price changes are set according to the process of pre-concert, post-performance, and individual purchases, and the prices are exposed when posting the performance schedule.
3. Using Services
- 3.1 Content that can be viewed through KAVE is for personal and non-commercial purposes only and cannot be shared with any individuals. During KAVE membership, limited, non-monopoly and non-transferable rights are granted to access KAVE services and view KAVE contents. Except as stated above, no rights, ownership or interest shall be transferred to the user. Users agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 3.2 Live streaming among KAVE contents is an ancillary service that can only be used if all products are pre-ordered. The amount paid for pre-orders will be applied to the content provided after the performance. The quality of the Live Streaming Supplementary Service depends on several factors, including the location of the user, available bandwidth, selected content and the configuration of KAVE-ready devices.
- 3.3 KAVE content can be viewed primarily within the country in which the user has established an account and only in geographical locations in which the Company has provided services and licensed such content. The content available to watch depends on geographic location and changes from time to time. The number of devices that can be viewed at the same time depends on the subscription plan selected and is specified on the "account" page. Kave services, including content libraries, are regularly updated. In addition, we continue to test various aspects of the service, including the availability of websites, user interfaces, promotion functions and KAVE content. At any time, you can turn off participation in the test by visiting the "account" page and changing the "Test Participation" setting.
- 3.4 Some KAVE content can be viewed offline and temporarily viewed on certain supported devices ("offline title") restrictions apply, such as restrictions on the number of offline titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can include offline titles, the amount of time to start viewing offline titles, and the length of access to offline titles. Some offline titles may not be able to play in certain countries, and if they are brought online from countries that cannot stream offline titles, offline titles will not be able to play while in that country.
- 3.6 The display quality of KAVE content may vary from device to device and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as location, bandwidth and/or speed available over an Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD, and HDR availability are subject to Internet service and device functionality. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD, or HDR, nor is it available for all types of content in all subscription plans. The default playback settings for cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD, and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps, but faster connections are recommended to improve video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined above 720p resolution). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined above 1080p resolution) and HDR content. Users are responsible for all Internet access charges. For information about possible Internet data usage fees, contact your Internet provider. The time it takes to view KAVE content depends on several factors, including the location of users, available bandwidth, selected content and the composition of KAVE preparation devices.
- 3.7 KAVE software was developed by KAVE or designed to view KAVE contents through KAVE preparation devices. This software may vary from device to device and media, and functions and functions may vary from device to device. The service must be acknowledged that third-party software subject to third-party licenses may be required. They agree that updated versions of KAVE and related third-party software can be automatically received. Password and account access. Members who create KAVE accounts and claim payment methods ("account owners") have access to and control to KAVE accounts and are responsible for all activities that occur using KAVE accounts. To protect users, Kave or others from account hacking, identity theft, unauthorized credit card use, or other similar irregularities or illegalities, we may terminate or suspend your account. Warranty and limitations for liability. Kave will try to provide a stable service. However, our services may be interrupted or failed without any liability from the Kave. Kave shall only be liable for damages caused by intentional misconduct or negligence of the Kave, and Kave shall not be liable for damages exceeding the usual scope due to special circumstances except in the event such damages are caused by the Kave's deliberate misconduct or serious negligence.
4. Other laws
- 4.2. Unrequested data. KAVE does not accept unsolicited data or ideas for KAVE content and is not responsible for similarities in content or programming of media with data or ideas sent to KAVE.
- 4.5. Electronic communication. We will send you only electronic forms of information (e.g., payment approval, invoice, password change or payment method, confirmation message, notification) relating to the user's account. For example, it is provided only through email with the email address provided during registration.
(Executive Date) This Agreement shall enter into force as of April 1, 2023.