TERMS OF PAYMENT
The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the company and its users in connection with the use of paid online digital contents provided by KAVE Inc hereinafter referred to as KAVE.
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
- 2.1 Termination
This refers to the cancellation of a service contract by a company or via user request.
- 2.2 Paid service
A paid service means a company's service or product that a member can use only if he or she pays a certain amount to the company, or a company's service or commodity that is used in return for accepting the terms of a transaction or agreement with the company or a third party. The details of the paid service are detailed on the respective service or product purchase page and the payment page of the service or product, and are available based on the information provided.
- 2.3 Payment
It means to pay a certain amount to the company or a third party designated by the company through various payment methods to use the paid service provided by the company.
- 2.4 Purchasing
The act of the company selecting a paid service that the member wants to use so that the company can accept the use of the paid service and provide the paid service means to claim a reduction in the coin equal to the value of the paid service or to pay the price through payment means.
- 2.5 Live
A supplementary service that provides real-time broadcasting of a performance to the members only for preorders of a product that the company has decided to support real-time broadcasting.
- 2.6 VOD
The service the company provides to its members as a streaming method.
- 2.7 Bonus Points
Bonus Coins include company events/promotion or compensation coins for any inconvenience to the members as free points paid by the company to the members. However, bonus coins are only available within the validity period set by the company, and cannot be refunded or transferred to others.
- 2.1 Termination
3. Posting the content of the paid service
- (1) The company shall display the following items on the initial screen or packaging of the paid service in a way that the members can easily understand.
- (2) Name or title of paid service
- (3) Date of manufacture and display of paid service
- (4) Contents, methods of use, and other conditions of use of paid services
- (5) The company provides the members with information on the minimum technical specifications required for each paid service and the equipment
4. Construction of service contract, etc.
- 4.1 The member shall apply for the service using the following or similar procedures provided by the
company. The company shall provide information to the members so that they can accurately understand
the details of each favor and make transactions without making any mistakes or mistakes before signing
- (1) Checking and selecting paid service
- (2) Choosing a payment method and entering payment information
- (3) Confirmation of application for the use of the paid service or consent to the company
- 4.2 The company may not accept or withhold its consent if the member's application for use falls
under the following subparagraphs:
- (1)In case it is not real name or someone else's name is used.
- (2)In case false information is recorded or the company does not provide any information.
- (3)In case minors want to use content prohibited by the Youth Protection Act
- (4)In case service related facilities are not available or have technical or business problems
- 4.3 The completion of the service contract shall be the time when "Apply completed" and "Purchase completed" are indicated in the application procedure.
- 4.4 In order for "members" to use the paid service, they must agree to this Agreement and pay the service fee according to the service conditions.
- 4.1 The member shall apply for the service using the following or similar procedures provided by the company. The company shall provide information to the members so that they can accurately understand the details of each favor and make transactions without making any mistakes or mistakes before signing the contract.
5. Use of Underage Users
The company shall take measures to notify underage users before the contract is concluded that they or their legal representatives may cancel the contract if they do not obtain consent from their parents or other legal representatives if they do not obtain approval after the contract is concluded.
6. Product Classification and Product Details
- 6.1 The types of paid services the company provides to its members are as follows.
- (1) Classification according to service attributes
- - VOD Streaming Service: Services that the company provides on-line streaming of content.
- - Live streaming service: Services that the company provides in a live broadcast manner.
- (2) Classification based on reservation payment status
- - Pre-orders : Products that are entitled to use the VOD provided after the performance and that can use the live performance broadcasting service as an additional service.
- - Unscheduled Payment Products: Products that can use VOD services at the end of the performance at the time of purchase or after the time of pre-purchase.
- (3) Classification according to sales method of sale
- - Direct sales: A method of providing paid services directly to the members through payment means.
- (1) Classification according to service attributes
- 6.2 The amount and policy of the available contents may vary depending on the license policy of each
performance company, broadcasting company, and country.
The company may sign up the service by obtaining additional notice and consent from the member or pop-up information when subscribing to a temporary product, and the member shall comply with 12 (refund policy) criteria if the request is made for a refund due to local limitations of the product or restrictions on the contents used. The company may restrict the provision of services and content due to copyright issues or other business rights issues. At this time, the company shall continue to provide the service for the remaining period in which the member is already receiving the fixed service period through payment of payment, but if the service is inevitable due to external conditions, such as contracts with other companies, it shall calculate and refund the percentage of remaining period for the entire period. Overseas membership shall be checked by IP address or e-mail.
- 6.3 The product and services listed in 6.1 may be restricted in certain countries due to licensing policy of individual content.
- 6.1 The types of paid services the company provides to its members are as follows.
7. Payment Method
- 7.1 The payment method for the use of paid services can be made in one of the following ways:
However, if the payment is not settled successfully or due to expiration, lack of funds, or other
reasons, if you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until you have
successfully claimed a valid payment method. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge the user
a certain fee, such as overseas transaction fees or other fees related to the processing of payment
methods. Local tax rates may vary depending on the payment method used, please contact your payment
method service provider for more information.
- - Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, etc.
- - Payment card, debit card, credit card, etc.
- - Payment by e-money
- - Payments by phone or mobile phone
- - Other electronic payment methods, etc.
- 7.1 The payment method for the use of paid services can be made in one of the following ways: However, if the payment is not settled successfully or due to expiration, lack of funds, or other reasons, if you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until you have successfully claimed a valid payment method. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge the user a certain fee, such as overseas transaction fees or other fees related to the processing of payment methods. Local tax rates may vary depending on the payment method used, please contact your payment method service provider for more information.
8. Payment and Termination
- - The company may retain payment-related information of the members for a certain period of time after the service period and the end of the service period for checking service contract and charging service charges every month.
- - Other expenses such as charges for KAVE services and possible tax and transaction fees related to the use of the service will be charged to the amount directed through the "Purchase" page. In some cases, the payment date may change if the payment method has not been successfully settled or if a purchase has been made on a day that is not included in a specific month. You can check the purchase details through the payment details page on our website.
- - Even if the member has not watched the video more than once after applying for payment, if the member does not apply for a separate cancellation within three days after payment is completed, the right to use the service shall be maintained until the cancellation of the subscription.
- - If you cancel your subscription, your account will be deleted after a grace period of seven days, and the right to use the services purchased at that time will also be revoked. The subscription details will not be restored even if you re-join with the same account.
- - If other people's payment information is used without consent, they will be liable for civil/ criminal charges and may be punished by the relevant laws.
- - The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by the suspension of payment due to attributable reasons, such as the member's failure to pay service charges.
9. Use of Members
The payment completed users shall be deemed to have agreed to the following.
- (1) The company can provide the members with various information that is deemed necessary while using the service, such as e-mail or wireless text messages, and the members can refuse to receive information if they do not want to. However, in connection with the members' service use, significant policy changes in service use can be notified through e-mail to the members who refused to receive the information.do not want to. However, in connection with the members' service use, significant policy changes in service use can be notified through e-mail to the members who refused to receive the information.
- (2) The member shall receive the billing from the billing company and pay the service fee by the payment system. If the service fee is not paid normally, the company may restrict the service use to the member concerned.ned.
- (3) Payment method shall be based on the payment criteria of the company in which payment agreement with the company is made.
- (4) The company does not pay interest to the members for the payment amount.
- (5) Payment methods can be changed without notice according to the company's operation policy.
- (6) The Company may not approve or cancel an application for approval of payment under the following paragraphs:
- (7) In case payment is not paid or payment cannot be confirmed. If a minor under the age of 8 has paid without the consent of the legal representative,
- (8) In case it is deemed impossible to approve payment due to reasons attributable to users,
- (9) In the event of stealing other people's payment information, etc. or trading in a fraudulent manner,
- (10) In case a service is used by stealing other people's names or personal information.
- (11) In case of transferring or transferring rights to KAVE Coin services to a third party
- (12) In case of illegal activities by abusing the means of payment;
- (13) In case of violation of the terms and conditions of use and related statutes of this Agreement or other company;
- (14) The company may limit or withhold approval until the reason for limiting approval of the application is resolved if the following applies to:
- (15) In case service facilities are deemed insufficient to provide satisfactory service to all users,
- (16) In case of technical difficulties related to service provision
- (17) In case payment service cannot be provided due to failure of the payment method provider, inspection, etc.
- (18) All paid services provided are limited to your own use in this service within the scope set by the company. The use methods exceeding these are strictly prohibited, regardless of profit or non-profit, and any reproduction, transmission, distribution, rental or broadcasting to a third party is prohibited. transmission, distribution, rental or broadcasting to a third party is prohibited.
- (19) The scope, method of use, and restriction of payment paid services shall be compliant with the service policy or the information provided on the service page.
- (20) You cannot transfer your account to another person or receive it from another person.
- (21) If the user suffers damage to the service use due to a significant defect in KAVE service, he or she may be compensated by point charging or corresponding means.
- (22) Other usage criteria such as cancellation of payment, contract and refund of KAVE coins shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the paid service.
- (23) Bonus points paid to members by the company are not refundable.
- (24) Bonus points paid by the company to the members can be used only until the expiration date of each point, and bonus points that have expired are automatically destroyed and cannot be used.
- (25) The company may, under investigation, when it is made to believe that it is capable by using the tactics of a minor, such as using a member's ID number, or using payment information of an adult without the consent of the person.
10. Cancel Members' Subscription and Cancellation of Payment
- 10.1 A member who has signed a contract with the company regarding the use of the paid service may
withdraw subscription within seven days of receiving the notification. However, if the company takes
one of the following actions, the right of the member to withdraw subscription may be rejected.
(1) The display includes facts about content that cannot be withdrawn from a subscription. If you have offered a two-time product. In case a method, such as temporary or partial use, is provided.
- 10.2 The withdrawal of the subscription under paragraph 1 shall take effect when the member expresses his intention to the company by phone, e-mail, or by sending a copy of the letter to the
- 10.3 The company shall reply to the member without delay after receiving the sign-up of the subscription withdrawal meeting indicated by the member pursuant to paragraph 1.
- 10.4 If a member withdraws his application for use, he or she can apply to the company for
cancellation of the payment according to each payment method selected by the member. However,
cancellation of payment cannot be processed in the case of a live streaming only product
In case payment method such as event, coupon, compensation, etc. is paid free of charge
- (1) In case of use details within the applicable period
- (2) In case payment cancellation period has elapsed based on the payment method.
- 10.5 In this case, if the paid service is paid using a payment method (such as account transfer), which cannot be cancelled, the payment can be refunded in accordance with 11 of this Agreement.
- 10.6 The payment cancellation period according to each payment method is as follows. If the payment
cancellation period has expired, cancellation of payment cannot be processed. However, each of the
following subparagraphs is subject to change depending on the circumstances of the relevant company.
the following subparagraphs is subject to change depending on the circumstances of the relevant
company.Cancellation of payment under user’s payment method policies may not be applied
if the user has already received the product in full and over fourteen days have passed
since the product delivery.
- (1) Credit card and mobile payment method: Payment can be cancelled within two months (60 days) of the payment date. However, the cancellation period may vary depending on the policy of each credit card company concerned.
- (2) Mobile phone: Payment can be cancelled one day before the end of the month of payment. However, the cancellation period may vary depending on the respective mobile carrier's policy.
- (4) Account transfer: Due to the nature of the transaction method, payment can not be cancelled, so only refund processing can be processed that is deducted from payment agency fee.
- 10.1 A member who has signed a contract with the company regarding the use of the paid service may withdraw subscription within seven days of receiving the notification. However, if the company takes one of the following actions, the right of the member to withdraw subscription may be rejected.
11. Disengagement and Disengagement of Members
- 11.1 The company shall refund it in the same manner as payment of payment by the member within three working days from the day the member expresses his or her intention to cancel or cancel the contract to the member or within three working days, and shall notify the member in advance when the refund is not possible in the same way.
- 11.2 Even if the company recovers in accordance with paragraph 1, it cannot be refunded if the member has watched each content more than once.
- 11.3 When the member pays for the above payment via credit card or electronic currency, the company shall request that the service provider that provides the payment method stop or cancel the claim for the payment of such goods without delay.
- 11.4 In the event that the company, "the person who receives payment for paid service" or "the person who enters into a paid service contract with the member" is not the same person, each party shall be jointly responsible for the performance of the obligations concerning withdrawal of subscription or withdrawal of payment or termination of contract.
12. Return Policy
- 12.1 The company can deduct and refund the amount corresponding to the member's profit from the
service use in the event of a refund due to the reasons attributable to the company. The amount
subject to deduction is as follows.attributable to the company. The amount subject to deduction is as
- (1) VOD paid service : Total service charge = Number of programs used by individual VODs
- (2) Live+VOD: Total payment = Number of programs used by individual VODs
- 12.2 In the event of a refund due to the reasons attributable to the member, the company shall refund the amount that corresponds to the profit from the service use of the member under paragraph 1 from the remaining amount deducted, excluding penalty (10%) and payment agency fee by payment method. service use of the member under paragraph 1 from the remaining amount deducted, excluding penalty (10%) and payment agency fee by payment method.
- 12.3 In the event of refund, the company shall request the service provider to stop or cancel the
claim for the service charge without delay if the member pays the service charge as a credit card or
e-money payment method.er pays the service charge as a credit card or e-money payment method.
However, this may not be the case if deduction of the amounts under paragraphs 1 and 2 is required.
- 12.4 Refunds are not available if they are subject to refund under paragraph 1. or are subject to
each of the following subparagraphs.
- (1) In case of coupons issued by a company or a paid service coupon received through the event winning, In case other members do not pay directly
- 12.5 If you apply for a refund of the payment amount or payment amount that cannot be cancelled, you can take a refund after checking the normal payment of the applicable rate. If you express your intention to refund the payment within the cancellation period, the payment cancellation process can be considered first. of the applicable rate. If you express your intention to refund the payment within the cancellation period, the payment cancellation process can be considered first.
- 12.6 We will deposit money only if the name of the depositor of the financial institution account to be refunded and the member ID registered with the company are the same. However, refund is not possible if it is an account of an overseas financial institution.
- 12.7 In the case of personal information theft, payment information theft or illegal payment, no refund shall be made. In such cases, the request and confirmation of the personal information of the payer can be verified only through a legitimate request from the investigation agency based on the relevant statutes. Confirmation of the personal information of the payer can be verified only through a legitimate request from the investigation agency based on the relevant statutes.
- 12.8 In principle, the deposit of refund shall be made within three business days of each date listed in paragraph 1. However, if you use the payment method (credit card, mobile phone), the payment details of the payment can be checked within three months, so a refund period may be required for that period.
- 12.9 In the event of a refund, the amount paid by the actual member will be refunded after checking whether the usage fee is paid with a payment receipt or not. If it is not possible to check the payment status of the service charge, the payment may not be refundable, so please keep in mind the storage of the evidence, such as payment receipt, related to payment. or not. If it is not possible to check the payment status of the service charge, the payment may not be refundable, so please keep in mind the storage of the evidence, such as payment receipt, related to payment.
- 12.10 The company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages arising from the reasons attributable to the member's omission or request for a refund.
- 12.1 The company can deduct and refund the amount corresponding to the member's profit from the service use in the event of a refund due to the reasons attributable to the company. The amount subject to deduction is as follows.attributable to the company. The amount subject to deduction is as follows.
- 13.1 In the event of an overpayment, the company shall refund the entire amount of overpayment in the same way as the payment of the service charge. However, if refund is not possible in the same way, the company shall notify this in advance.
- 13.2 In the event that a company's responsible reason causes an overpayment, the company will refund the entire amount of the overpayment regardless of the contract cost or fee. However, in the event that a member's responsible reason causes a mistake, the cost of the company's refund of the overpayment shall be borne by the member to a reasonable extent.
- 13.3 The company shall be responsible for proving that the payment has been duly charged if the member refuses to refund the claim.
- 13.4 The company handles the refund process of overpayment in accordance with the digital content users' protection guidelines.
14. Consultation of Users by Contents, etc.
The company processes information on the criteria, scope, methods and procedures for user injury or illness caused by paid service defects in accordance with the digital content users' protection guidelines.
15. Resolution of Disputes
In the event of a dispute, the company shall take appropriate and swift actions to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the members. However, in case of difficulty in prompt processing, the company shall notify the member of the reason and schedule of the processing.
16. (compliance and jurisdiction)
- 16.1 Korea's law shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea against lawsuits filed between the company and its users.
- 16.2 A case concerning a dispute between the company and its members shall be subject to the address of the members at the time of the complaint and, in the absence of an address, the exclusive jurisdiction of the local court which governs the residence. However, if the address or residence of the member is not clear at the time of the complaint, the competent court shall decide it in accordance with the Civil Procedure Act.
(Executive Date) This Agreement shall enter into force as of April 1, 2023.